This post is for people who have applied for Nigeria Youth investment Fund (NYIF) as well as the COVID-19 loans specifically targeted Credit Facility (TCF) to assist businesses and households.
The Nirsal Microfinance Bank is massively accepting applications as at the time of writing this post and it has been sending out mails to successful applicants.
Verify your email as well to confirm whether you have received the email or not. If you do not see any mail you can try using the NIRSAL portal directly.
Table of Contents
#400B has been disbursed by CBN- Here is how to apply for it
The CBN has released the breakdown of the amount of money disbursed to the applicants of the COVID-19 loan Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) to aid businesses and households.
The Director of CBN’s Corporate Communications Department, Mr. Osita Nwanisiobi explained that:
- 600,000 individuals have benefitted from COVID-19-induced intervention programs to date.
- The total number of applications received to date exceeds eight million applications
- We distributed N50bn initially. Then, we increased it to N100bn, to N300bn, and today we’re talking about N400bn.
How to Register For COVID-19 LENDS TCF NYIF
In an interactive one-day session with labor unions and civil society groups about the five-year strategic plan of the Central Bank Of Nigeria in Enugu on the weekend, Ms. Osita Nwanisiobi told journalists that TCF has helped Nigerians get out of recession and surpass the GDP increase of 5.01 percent.
If you haven’t received your COVID-19 loan, which is a targeted Credit Facility (TCF) for business and households, look at the amount of applicants (8,000,0000 +) and those who have already received benefits (600,000)
How to Deposit the money you have in your account
Mr. Osita Nwanisiobi, the CBN’s Director of the Corporate Communications Department stated that:
- Credit rating must be good.
- Applicants are advised to upgrade and maintain their bank accounts
- Should be a Nigerian
- You must not be a defaulter
- It must also be under 35 years old for TCF
- Must not have taken a Loan from FG/CBN prior to
This is all on the current CBN loan at the moment, more info to be released soon as possible.
Stay tuned to the blog as we release new updates every day in order to keep our users informed. Click on the bell to get notified.