This post is all about the needed information on how you can get the Moniepoint POS, the Moniepoint app, and also gain access to the Moniepoint login dashboard.
Moniepoint is one of the top and fast-rising Fintech in Nigeria, the company is currently looking forward to expanding its business outreach to more countries in Africa.
Check out: Paycenter POS Review: How to Become an Agent and Earn
To expand your knowledge about the Moniepoint app, I am going to explain all the information on how to use the Moniepoint app and get the Moniepoint POS (Point of Sales) easily.
This means you can become a Moniepoint POS agent and earn money for using the POS terminal for deposit, withdrawal, transfer, utility bills payment, and others.
Before you can get into the entire business with Moniepoint, you will have to meet some basic requirements right below:
Basic requirements to apply for Moniepoint POS in Nigeria
Right below is the list of the requirement for Moniepoint POS:
- Must possess a smartphone
- Be of age 18 or above
- Must be diligent and must be a bit techy
- Should be a Nigerian
After this you must have an active and working internet connection on your gadget (smartphone or laptop), the official Moniepoint website is moniepoint.com.
How to get access to Moniepoint Login dashboard (become registered)
As I have explained above, the procedure to get access to the Moniepoint Login dashboard is quite easy if you have all it takes (requirements) and follow the below steps.
The first step to becoming a Moniepoint POS agent is by visiting their website (moniepoint.com). Let’s start with the step on registering on the Moniepoint website:
- Click on the website link
- Input your full name, phone number, email, gender, and other details
- Fill in your state and LGA
- Indicate if you currently work with other POS merchants (if any)
- Click on Submit Application
The registration process typically takes less than 48 hours, within this waiting time you will be contacted by a Cluster manager(an officer who manages agents) and will guide you through.
If you reside in Lagos State, you can make it easier by visiting their office at No. 12 Wole Ariyo St, Lekki Phase 1 office, where you can match up with an aggregator and then work on everything else promptly.
Check out: How to Get a Loan From the QuickCheck Loan App (Review)
Documents required to become a Moniepoint POS Agent
To complete the Moniepoint Agency Banking Registration you need to possess the below documents to fulfill KYC requirements:
- A verified Identitificationcard such as International Passport, National ID Card, Drivers’ license, or Voters’ Card
- Utility Bill such as Land use charge, water bill, waste bill, or electricity bill (Nepa Bill)
- Business License or CAC documents (Needed for Registered business only)
- Valid BVN
- Valid Account Number in any commercial bank
FAQs on Moniepoint (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I download the MoniePoint App?
To download the app on your Android phone, you will be able to do that via Playstore or by clicking here.
For download on your iPhone, start by searching the Moniepoint ios app via the Apple Store or clicking here.
How to access the Moniepoint Login dashboard
After registering via the Moniepoint website, you will be able to access the Moniepoint login dashboard via this link.
How much is the Moniepoint POS machine?
The Moniepoint POS machines price starts from N25,000. However, there is an option to get the POS machine for free if you meet certain requirements and it also depends on the location you are applying from.
You can check out the requirement by contacting your assigned cluster manager after registration.
Will Moniepoint POS give you a commission for bill payments?
The answer is YES, you will earn a commission each time you do a bill payment using the Moniepoint POS. This is different from the charges you will gain from the customer.
Check out: Best POS Machine in Nigeria – List of Reputable Ones
For withdrawals of N1,000-N20,000 Moniepoint charges only 0.5% of the transaction amount.
For transfers, Moniepoint charges a flat rate of N20 for each transfer
For transactions above N20,000 Moniepoint charges a flat rate of N100.
FOR DATA TOP-UP.
- Etisalat 4.5% commission
- Glo 4% commission
- MTN 3% commission
- Airtel 4% commission
FOR TV Subscription.
- Go TV 2% commission
- DSTV 2% commission
- Startime 2% commission.
- PHCN 2% commission.
After the application, when will I get the POS?
The timeline of getting a POS Machine after submitting the application ranges from 24-48 hours depending on your location.
Rules guiding Moniepoint POS usage
- Must generate at least 4 counts of deposits per day
- Minimum of N80,000 (Eighty Thousand Naira only) daily withdrawal value. This varies by location.
- You will also get 50% cashback of the N20,000 paid during your registration if an aggregator finds any reason to withdraw your POS device within a year of issuance.
How can I contact Moniepoint teams if I have an issue?
Moniepoint teams provide 24/7 customer support. Being a Moniepoint agent you will have access to certain support from your assigned aggregator.
You can reach out to their support team using the contact details below:
- Moniepoint support email: email@example.com
- Moniepoint office number: 08141500017
- Moniepoint Whatsapp number: 08141500017
- Moniepoint on Instagram: instagram.com/moniepoint
- Moniepoint on Facebook: facebook.com/moniepoint.
- Moniepoint on Twitter: twitter.com/moniepoint
By now you should be able to decide whether to go for the Moniepoint POS or to check other ones. Getting a POS should be easy now that you have understood what it takes to get one.