N-Power: How To Check Shortlisting & Deployment Status With USSD
The National Social Investment Agency (NASIMS) has joined hands with important MDAs including the NYSC, the UBEC, the NPHCDA, and the NOA has taken a new strategy in spreading information to beneficiaries of the Npower programme.
N-power beneficiaries now have the opportunity to access technical support and vital information by the use of the USSD shortcode.
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development on Monday, launched USSD shortcode to enable beneficiaries of Npower to check their Shortlisting & Deployment status via a shortcode.
As explained by the head of NASIMS:
“USSD shortcode will provide the required connectivity and technical support for the provision of information services to our beneficiaries”.
N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlisting & Deployment with USSD
- To check your selection/shortlist status kindly follow the steps below:
- A Npower Batch C applicant should dial the USSD code *45665#
- A Npower Batch C applicant should select number 1. Npower from the screen prompt
- The Npower Batch C applicant will be taken to another screen prompt where the Npower Batch C applicant will input his or her BVN
- After inputting your BVN the Npower Batch C applicant will be able to confirm his or her selection status
After confirming your status you can then work on the next steps.
Join our Forum
We share live updates directly on our Forum. Join by clicking the button below
Follow: Our Pages