The Nigeria Police Force recruitment 2021 portal has been opened and is available to all interested candidates.
The application process as made known by the Federal Government is free, you do not need to pay any application fee.
To help people who are interested in the Police Force jobs, we have decided to make this page a guide to your registration and detailed info.
The NPF recently posted that they have resumed the recruitment process, this means interested candidates can now apply.
Before we begin the process, we advise you to not skip any paragraph of this post as it will help you understand more about the NPF recruitment process.
Reasons to apply for the Nigeria Police Force recruitment
There are lots of reasons why you should consider registering for the NPF job. Below are the important ones:
- It requires little to no experience
- You don’t need to posses high level of education (major educational requirement is SSCE)
- The NPF 2021 recruitment is open to all citizens of the states in Nigeria
- It is a full-time contract
- You get to serve the country and get paid for doing so
NPF Recruitment Requirements 2021
The Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021 requirements are listed below and must be met to qualify for acceptance:
- Candidate must be a Nigerian citizen (by birth)
- Candidate age must be between 18 to 35 years
- The minimum certificate accepted for the process is O level certificate in which you are required to have at least 5 credit passes in the crucial subjects including English language and mathematics
- Candidate must possess a valid means of identification (ID Card)
- The height of a male candidate must not be less than 1.67 metres and female not less than 1.64 metres.
- Candidate must not be physically disabled
- Candidate must be physically fit and healthy
- Female candidate must not be pregnant during recruitment
- Candidate must undergo full medical examination
NPF required documents
- Certificate of state of origin
- Passport photograph
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021
Before you embark on the journey of applying for the NPF recruitment program you must make sure you have National Identification Number (NIN), working email address and an active phone number.
Follow the below steps to begin the application:
- First, visit the NPF portal using your device via policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Enter your NIN details
- Enter a working e-mail address
- Input your password
- Solve the captcha and then click create an account
- Now login into the email use for registration, click on the link sent by the NPF (check the spam inbox if not found in the inbox)
- Input your email and password and click on the “Login” button
- Make sure you fill the online application carefully and correctly
- Now submit your application
- If done well, you will receive a confirmation mail within a few minutes.
- Now you can print out your confirmation slip via your registered email and then wait for the recruitment process.
- Save your Registration number for future purpose (it is important)
You can check the guarantor’s requirement here
After this you are now ready to be looked up by the Nigeria Police Force for acceptance.
To get more updates on the Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2021 at any time there is an update, kindly click the red button on the bottom left and get updated instantly.
Join our Forum
We share live updates directly on our Forum. Join by clicking the button below
Follow: Our Pages