The Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 (NAF DSSC Recruitment) has been announced to commence soon as all applicants are advised of the proper steps to apply and meet registration policies.
It was made known on 11th April 2022 by the Nigerian Air Force Management that the online registration has fully commenced and would end on 22nd May 2022.
Before we dig deep into the application process, let’s know the basic information about the Nigerian Air Force.
About Nigeria Air Force
The Nigeria Air Force was first introduced in the year 1961 following the nation’s independence and participation in the peace-keeping operation in Congo and Tanzania.
The Force was then fully established early in the year 1962 after being approved by the Nigerian Federal Government to commence its full operation.
Read Also: How to Apply for FG N,5000 RRR Cash Grant 2022
To apply for the NAF ongoing recruitment process, make sure you are following the force registration procedures and meeting its requirement.
So as to make it easy for you to scale through the registration process and to improve your chance of getting recruited, we have included the NAF requirements.
NAF DSSC Recruitment 2022 Requirement for Eligibility
Below are the requirements you need to meet in order to be able to apply for the NAF and be eligible for recruitment:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by origin and must be single
- Applicants must be between 20 and 30 years of age
- Medical consultants must be between the age of 25 and 40
- The minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females
- Imams/Chaplains applicants must be between the age of 20 -32 years, (candidates born before 29 September 1990 are not eligible)
The exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born on 29 September 1992 backward) need not apply.
Nigeria Air Force Recruitment 2022 Qualifications
Before you begin the NAF DSSC Recruitment application process, you must have the below qualifications:
- All interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class upper-division for holders of the first degree and Upper credit for holders of the Higher National Diploma (HND).
- Computer literate applicant serves as an advantage.
- It is also crucial that an applicant possess credits in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study.
- All applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where needed.
Applicants must have at hand the NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC at the time of application.
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2022 Application Procedures
To apply for the NAF DSSC Recruitment, follow the below steps:
Start by applying via the NAF Official Website via www.airforce.mil.ng.
Applicants are to carefully fill out the application form so as to avoid future difficulties.
Applicants are required to print out filled out forms and attached them below documents online:
- Attestation form
- Parents/Guardian Consent form
- Acknowledgment Form
More information to note for applicants
The NAF DSSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Online registration commences on the 11th of April 2022 and will close on 22 May 2022.
Your LGA certificate and attestation form must include the passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s driver’s license or National ID while including the applicant’s passport photograph behind.
Quick Read: Expertnaire Review: How To Earn As Vendor & Affiliate In Details
You must also note that the application form for the NAF DSSC recruitment 2022 is free and does not require you to pay to apply, any payment is not needed and accepted by the board.
To be sure you are applying for the right recruitment, the official website or portal for registration is https://airforce.mil.ng/apply-now
We wish you Goodluck with your application and recruitment process.