Coming to us as DopeGossip is an information about the Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021.
This information will be of great help to people who are looking forward to getting employed by the the customs.
The information received was that the Nigeria Customs Recruitment application portal will soon be made available for supplementary intake.
If you are searching for custom service jobs, we advise you to read this post to the end as it will enlighten you on the right steps to take.
Right in this post you will be able to learn about custom service eligibility requirements for graduate, and non-graduate, job vacancy, and recruitment deadline.
As received the Nigerian Customs recruitment portal vacancy.customs.gov.ng will be made active for supplementary recruitment exercises starting from Monday 13th to Friday 24th December 2021.
Do note this: The Nigeria Customs Service recruitment process is purely based on merit and doesn’t require any the payment in any form.
Table of Contents
About Nigerian Customs
Since its inception in the year 1891 Nigeria Customs Service was given the responsibility of collecting revenue, accounting for it, as well curbing as anti-smuggling activities.
Nowadays, trade facilitation is an integral part of the process, being considered by government officials as an essential aspect of economic policy with Customs being the only one at the center of the global supply chain of both goods and services.
The Nigerian Customs Service plays an extremely important function that is part of its Nigerian customs mission.
Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021 Application Process
The Nigeria Customs job recruitment is open and available to more than 3,200 new officers to apply. They’ll be recruited into the below positions:
- Assistant Cadre
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
Before you proceed to applying for the job, there are lots of things you must understand about the Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021 and that’s all we’ll talk about in this post.
Let’s start with the first step that will decide whether you are fit to apply or not.
Eligibility Requirements for Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021
To apply for the Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021 you must met some certain requirements for a successful application. See the requirements needed:
Must be a Nigerian Citizen or descendant
Be fit and not in any form having physical or mental disability
Must be within the age range of 18 to 30 years
Not short than 1.7 meters in height for males and 1.64 meters for females
Have a fully expanded chest that measures to more or equal to 0.87 meters for male
Must be free from debt or financial issues of any form
Possess good character and absent in all criminal record
Provide a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman or Secretary of LGA. Certificates signed by Liaison officers will not be accepted.
Must be certified by a Government medical Officer as health and for service appointment
Note: If a certificate or qualification is not tendered and accepted during application, then if will not accepted after recruitment exercise. The following applies:
Make sure to submit the appropriate documents require by the cadre being applied for.
Must not submit more than one application, that will lead to disqualification
Now that you have been pointed the necessary eligibility requirements needed to trigger a successful application, you must strive to make sure the requirements are met.
Customs Service Available Job Positions open
- Assistant Inspector (Support Staff)
- Graduate Assistant Superintendent of Customs (ASC II)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 04
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 03
- Customs Assistant (General Duty) – CONSOL 04
- Assistant Inspector (General Duty)
- Customs Assistant (Support Staff) – CONSOL 03
Other Needed Requirements to be met
Here are some other requirements to be met to apply for the Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021.
- Officers with the rank of senior comprising the Assistant Superintendent of Customs.
- Candidates that are between ages of 18 to 30 years
- Applicants who hold a Bachelor’s Degree or HND equivalent in any one of the following fields of study. NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Mid-Level officers comprising the Assistant Inspectors in Customs.
- Candidates who are between the ages 18 to 25 years
- Applicants who hold ND/NCE obtained from recognized Polytechnics in any of the areas of study within the cadre as well as NYSC Exemption or Discharge certificate
- Applicants must possess evidence of full course in Government approved first school leaving certificate or S.75 or JSSC OR relevant Trade Test certificate for Customs Assistant – CONSOL 03.
- Junior-ranking officers, which includes Customs Assistant.
- Candidates must have proof of the full course in Government-approved school leaving Certificate (or S.75 or JSSC or other relevant trade Test certification for the Customs Assistant CONSOL 03.
- Candidates with NECO/SSCE or GCE with credits in not less than 3 subjects, including English and Mathematics gotten in one sitting, and passes in at least two other subjects.
- Or GCE Ordinary Level with passes in four subjects that include English and Mathematics that were obtained in one sitting or five or more subjects, including English and Mathematics that were obtained in not more than two sittings for Customs Assistant Grade-II CONSOL 04.
More Important Guides on NSC Vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal
Just as we have mentioned above the website for the Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021 is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng, it is the only portal to will submit your credentials for enrolment.
It is your responsibility to ensure that each certificate required of you is correctly scanned and then uploaded.
Take the time to study each instructions clearly outlined on the portal and perform in the manner that is expected of you.
Multiple submissions can result in forms being rejected without prior review.
Therefore, ensure that you check every entry you type into the portal to ensure that you do not get denied entry. Of course, you’re aware it could be a very negative experience.
The Customs of Nigeria Supplementary Recruitment will end the portal on December 24, 2021.
We will keep updating this post from time to time to fill it with the needed update.
To get notified of any of the update we make on this page about Nigerian Customs Supplementary Recruitment 2021, kindly click on the red bell on the bottom left to get notified instantly.
Check out: How to Learn web development skills