The Humanitarian Ministry has recently advised that all selected batch c applicants of the Npower programme should be careful with the physical verification stage as it defines whether they’ll make it to the final list or not.
The recent update has kept successful applicants worried about whether they’ll make it to the final stage, and to help you get relieved I have come with the solution to avoid getting removed from the programme.
Let’s start with the required documents needed for physical verification as directed by the NASIMS and also the rules you need to follow.
Required Documents for Npower Physical Verification
All documents submitted during registration will go through the scrutiny stage and the final result will be shown. Any applicants found lacking will be disqualified and replaced as soon as possible.
- Higher Education Certificates like Degree, NCE or OND, MSC, are statements of originality and result.
- Valid identification means such as Voter’s Card, National Identification card, Driving License, etc are needed.
- Take a photo of the Bank Verification Number
- Certificate of Origin
- Birth certificate or an affidavit of the court of law
- 2 recent passports photograph
- Registering with your mobile number (done already)
If you want to scale through the Physical Verification, there are three steps that must be taken.
- As an N-Power Batch C applicant, you must not be employed in any other Civil Service Organizations, whether full-time or part-time.
- When uploading documents for N-Power Batch C, the applicant must provide genuine documents because they will be reviewed thoroughly.
- N-Power Batch C applicants must follow the Biometrics fingerprint capture enrollment instruction. Only four fingers are required, not ten. This is only a bit of advice not mainly an issue but must be wary of little issues turning big.
There you have it, now you know what to do and what is needed to be taken along to the center for your physical verification on September 10th.
And that will be all on this, we will keep updating the blog with related posts kindly click on the red bell on your left to get notified when we post the latest update on Npower.