Npower Batch C1 Physical Verification to Begin 10TH September-NASIMS
The National Social Investment Management (NASIMS) has made it known through their pleasing announcement that they have come up with the date for all the 550,000 successful applicants in the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme to do their physical verification.
Through the physical verification process, all the 550,000 successful applicants in the Npower Batch C stream 1 programme are expected to show up physically (in person) and to present their required documents to the official before finally shortlisting and inclusion in deployment.
Note: If a successful applicant fails to show up at the office required for physical verification, then the person is bound to be disqualified automatically in the Npower programme.
Documents required to be taken along with you to the Npower Batch C1 Physical Verification (for the graduate category) are:
- Education Credentials (Degree or (HND)
- Passport photograph
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Indigene Certificate
- Valid means of identification
- A print-out of your BVN details
- N-power 2021 call up letter printout containing your Reference Number.
You will be given a form to fill with your details:
- Mother’s maiden name
- The year you finished NYSC
- Full names as recorded in your BVN.
- Address information
- NYSC PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) and the State of Service
- The LGA of State of residence
- Your State of Origin and LGA
And that will be all on this Npower Batch C1 Physical Verification, I personally wish you Good luck, and don’t forget to click the red bell on your left to receive all the latest information.
Join our Forum
We share live updates directly on our Forum. Join by clicking the button below
Follow: Our Pages