NPower Latest News on Batch C Deployment – Through the ministry of humanitarian affairs and disaster management, the federal government has published new information about the NPower Batch C (stream 1) programme.
The information published on the website of the ministry NASIMS shows that all shortlisted applicants are advised to immediately enroll their biometric data in order to qualify for the final selection stage of the programme.
The ministry directed the shortlisted candidates to follow certain steps.
Table of Contents
These are the steps you need to follow to be eligible for the final selection stage of Npower batch c:
- Log in to your dashboard, and click on the “verification” button.
- To download and install the enrollment application, click the “capture fingerprint” button
- Once installation is complete, enter the credentials required and click “Proceed”.
- To begin the enrollment process, make sure that the fingerprint biometric device has been connected.
- To begin the enrollment process, click on the finger
- Only successful enrollment requires applicants to enroll their right thumbs, right index, left thumb, and left index fingers.
- To save your biometric enrollment, click “Submit” after you have completed successful enrollment
Based on the published information, after a successful enrolment, the applicant should click on the “verification” tab of their self-service portal to be sure if the capture was successful.
And that’s all you need to do on Npower batch c.
FG has released the names of the shortlisted candidates for NPower Batch C
We got informed and posted on this website about the announcement was made by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) on its website.
NASIMS stated that all applicants should update their profiles and take tests to be considered for the next stage in the NPower batch c application process.
This is to keep you informed on what your next action should be.