The Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) in conjunction with Konga has commenced the Konga Youth Empowerment Programme.
Table of Contents
FG Partners with Konga Youth Empowerment Programme
The programme is was created by the Federal Government of Nigeria to improve the value of youth and also to tackle youth unemployment in the country.
The Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) has provided details on its partnership with Konga (a Nigeria’s leading e-commerce platform), with the aim of empowering the Youth and to help boost Micro Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
This Konga Youth Youth Empowerment Programme 2021-2022 promises to improve the thinking of the country’s youth and to help give them power to plan for their future with the available of the needed tools to succeed.
Benefits of the Konga Youth Empowerment Programme:
As explained above the Empowerment programme is target at youth and the aim is to support the beneficiaries with the below as explained by the Ministry:
1. Three months paid internship Work Experience Programme (WEP) in partnership with the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD)
2.Subsidized warehousing for youth SMEs
3. Co-Working office spaces, available for free after minimum pallets have been met
4. Subsidized advertising of products internationally, amongst others.
5. Benefit from Konga banking — get POS,and pay instalment-all
6. Option to sign up as a Konga Logistics Company or Individual for free
How to apply for the Konga Youth Empowerment Programme:
For interested candidate who wish to benefit from the Programme, a portal has been opened basically for the registration.
All interested youth or MSME applicants are to apply via the official website here Konga Youth Empowerment Programme Website and must strive to answer and complete the application with the right information.
Do note that the the better you feel the form with best of interest the higher the rate of getting shortlisted as a beneficiary of the programme.