Students are always looking out for scholarships, grants, internships, fellowships, and more, and that’s because it helps along the line.
We will be talking about another internship in this article, it’s another opportunity for students around the world to apply for.
All eligible and interested candidates are urged to apply for the RIPS Summer Internship Program 2022 in the United States.
All undergraduate students that are studying computer science, math, and related fields are implored to apply for the fully-funded internship program.
The Internship is being sponsored by IPAM and it is made available to all international students from all over the world.
The internship is open and available only to undergraduates that are currently enrolled or just completed their degree, and for graduates who have had their degree completed after December 2021.
Students will be attending the internship program at the University of California as it is taking place in Los Angeles starting from 21 June to 19 August 2022 (9 weeks).
Details on the RIPS Summer Internship Program 2022
Universities involved: University of California
Internship coverage: Fully funded
Eligible country(ies): International
Award duration: 19 June to 21 August 2022
Award country: United States
Deadline: 14 February 2022
Internship financial benefits:
The RIPS Summer Internship will last for 9 weeks and will provide all undergraduates with the below:
- A stipend of $3,800
- Free Housing on UCLA campus
- Travel allowance
- Site-visit with sponsors
- Partial support for future travel to chosen conferences
- Visa sponsorship for chosen international students
The eligibility criteria for the award are:
As we have mentioned above, the RIPS Summer Internship requires applicants to have studied in the following fields to be eligible:
Numerical computation & technology
Data and computing
Before you apply for the RIPS internship you are to possess the below documents:
- Reference letters
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Academic transcripts
The internship application deadline for The Research in Industrial Projects for Students 2022 is 14th February 2022.
How to apply for RIPS Summer Internship
For applicants that are willing to apply for the RIPS Summer Internship 2022.
They are to apply for the Internship via the online application system made open by RIPS Summer Internship in the United States.
Start by following the steps below and then follow the links:
- Click on the “Apply Now” link and log in using your details.
- After login in, correctly fill out the Standard Cover-sheet. And also enter your two reference writers, but do not check the “email notify writer on submit” box.
- Now click on “submit” and you will get redirected to the RIPS application form.
- Fill out the RIPS application form. To answer the “US VISA Status” question, choose your country of birth. Likewise, be sure to check the box of the program(s) you want to be considered for (Los Angeles, Singapore, or both). Only International students are qualified for RIPS-LA.
- Be sure to submit& upload all needed documents: your resume/CV, transcripts (can be informal), and choose two reference writers for this program. Be sure to check the boxes close to your reference writers’ names and tap on the green arrow to send them an email request for a tailored reference letter (the application system will email them the reference letter requests). Your reference writers won’t be in receipt of any letter request except you click on the green arrow and the status next to their names changes to “email sent.”
As soon as you are done with the application, click on the Apply button. Then your submission will be marked as successful when you see the “Thank you for submitting your application” on the next screen.
After this, you can then start to check the status page regularly to see the current state of your application.
Use the below links to get started:
Join our Forum
We share live updates directly on our Forum. Join by clicking the button below
Follow: Our Pages