Every day people come online searching for Polaris bank transfer code, the bank which was formerly known as Skye bank transfer code, Skye bank airtime recharge code, and Skye bank account balance code.
Now it’s all about searching for the transfer code for Polaris bank as the bank changes its name.
What we will be talking about in this article is “how to activate Polaris bank transfer code” this applies and answer people asking questions on how do I activate Polaris bank transfer code.
Check Out: Cheapest POS Charges In Nigeria – Top Ones To Use
Most of the bank services nowadays can be carried out with a single dial of USSD codes depending on each bank’s primary USSD code.
This means you can do countless transactions without having to visit the bank for whatsoever reason, it’s all on your palm.
Recently Polaris bank has upgraded the speed of its USSD services with people are experiencing a boost in the usage of the USSD code.
Let’s start by introducing ourselves to the USSD code and the benefits attached to it.
There are lots of benefits to enjoy when you make use of the Polaris USSD code *833#, see how you can use the code:
- Open an account
- Transfer funds to another Polaris bank account
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts
- Pay bills
- Buy or Purchase Airtime
- Check account balance
- Block or activate a card
- And many others.
Using the code for the first time?
If you are using the Polaris USSD code for the first time, you are to take note of the below points to activate the Polaris bank transfer code:
- Dial the USSD code directly from your registered line with is attached to your Polaris bank account.
- Have the minimum of N10 airtime on your sim card
Now let’s quickly talk about we can register you for the Polaris transfer code.
How to register your line for the *833# code
- Dial *833# on your phone dial pad
- Select Sign Up from the list
- Enter your account number
- Set up a 4 digit Pin, repeat the 4 digit
- A prompt will display your balance
- Now submit
Quick Smart codes for the USSD *833# service
We have several handy quick codes to carry out quick transactions:
- *833*1#– Open an account
- *833*3#– Transfer funds
- *833*8#– Airtime top-up
- *833*6# – Check your balance
- *833*7#– Pay with MasterPass
- *833*2#– Pay bills
- *833*4#– Block your stolen/lost ATM card
How to purchase airtime using the Polaris code
We have two ways to purchase airtime namely:
- Dial *833*Amount# directly on your registered line with Polaris bank. The input value will be credited as airtime to your sim card and debited from your bank account.
- Dial *833*Amount*PhoneNumber# (e.g. *833*100*08123456789#)
- Now select Account to debit (applies to people with two or more Polaris bank accounts)
- Finally, enter Pin
Another way to buy Airtime:
- Dial *833#
- Select 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up)
- Select 2 for third party beneficiary
- Select the account to debit (in case you have more than one)
- Select the beneficiary’s network
- Enter the beneficiary’s phone number
- Enter amount value
- Enter PIN
Now that you have learned to purchase airtime from your Polaris bank account using its USSD code, let’s look into how you can change your Pin using the Polaris bank USSD code.
Read Also: How to Get Moniepoint POS and Moniepoint Login Dashboard
How to Change your Pin using *833#
This quick guide applies to you in case you have forgotten your account transaction Pin, follow the below steps:
- Dial *833# on your registered sim
- Choose option 9 or * on the menu (other services)
- Choose option 1 to change Pin
- Select the account number you want to change its Pin
- Enter your current PIN or default pin (after a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” box and click send
- Now enter your new preferred PIN
- Re-Enter your new preferred PIN
- Click Submit.
Benefits & Features of the *833# code
- It makes transactions easier
- It works on all network providers MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and
- It is available for use 24/7
- Can be activated and used in a few clicks
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
Do I need a Smartphone to use *833# Smart Code?
No. You can use it on any phone as long it supports dialing USSD codes.
Do I need to have an internet connection to use the *833# service?
No. You don’t need an internet or data connection to use the *833# service.
What is the daily Airtime Top-up limit on a daily transaction?
The limit is N5,000 daily and N20,000 monthly
Check Out: Paycenter POS Review: How to Become an Agent and Earn
How many times can I use the *833# Smart Code in a day?
You can use the Polaris bank transfer code unlimited, as long as you have not exceeded the N50,000 daily transaction limit.
What network does the *833# Smart Code supports?
The *833# Smart code supports all the network providers in Nigeria be it MTN, Glo, Airtel, or 9mobile.
Using the Polaris bank transfer code should now be easy with the steps laid out above, all you need to do is follow them.
I hope you learned a thing or two on how to activate and use the Polaris bank transfer code, if you find this tutorial helpful kindly share.