For students who dream of studying abroad in China, this is your best moment to fulfill that dream of yours with one of the best offers yet.
This Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 will help make your schooling abroad dream come true as the Chinese Government is sponsoring this scholarship.
The Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China has been marked available to all international students all over the world.
All students that wish to study at the Dalian University of Technology in China for their Masters’ degree or Ph.D. degree are encouraged to apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship and is available for the academic year of 2022 to 2023.
The Dalian University of Technology will cover almost all academic majors and fields and this is offered to students who want to study for their postgraduate degree.
The Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China does not require you to pay any application fee to apply. You have to possess IELTS/TOEFL as it is required.
This award will cover all the necessary expenses and also the duration of the Master’s degree is 3 years and for Doctoral degree will last for 4 years.
About Dalian University of Technology
Dalian University of Technology (DUT) was established in the year 1949 as a public research institution in Dalian.
DUT is known as one of the best universities in China which has a greater focus on Science and Engineering research. The university has more than 42,000 national and international students studying in the university.
Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 Info:
- Universities involved: Dalian University of Technology
- Degree level: Masters and Ph.D. Degree
- Scholarship coverage: Fully funded
- Eligible country(ies): International
- Award country: China
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
Scholarship financial benefits:
The Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China is a scholarship that is available to all international students.
The scholarship is a fully-funded one that will cover all the expenses needed to study Master’s or Ph.D. degree program in DUT. See more detailed info:
- A 100% Tuition Fee will be offered.
- International travel costs can be paid by the applicants themselves.
- The monthly allowance is given in the following ways:
- Master’s Degree 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctorate degree: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Free accommodation will be available on the campus
- Completely filled CSC Application Formulation.
- Passport copy(valid for more than six months).
- 6 photos (3cm*4cm).
- Transcripts in other languages than English or Chinese should be accompanied by certified translations notarized in English as well as Chinese.
- Highest diploma. Documents that are not in the languages of English or Chinese are required to be notarized translations to English and Chinese.
- Two letters of recommendation written in English or Chinese from professors or associate professors from applicants’ prior university.
- A Study Plan or Research Plan must be written in Chinese or English (no less than 800 words).
- Acceptance Letter from the DUT Supervisor.
- Foreigner physical examination form copy and blood Test report should be authentic and written in the English language.
- Certificate of Non-Criminal conviction
- HSK, IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- The HSK certificate (within two years) is required to enroll in the Chinese-taught course:
- HSK 4 180 or more for majors that are related to Science, Technology, Management, and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 and more for majors in the field of Humanities as well as Social Science and Philosophy.
- English certification is needed for English-taught programs:
- Submit a TOEFL and IELTS transcript. In principle, the score must be at least 80, and the score on IELTS must be 5.5 or more;
- Students who have used English as the primary language of instruction in the final education level must submit an English Language Proficiency Certificate that was issued by the previous educational institutions.
- Countries in which English is the main language are eligible to apply for admission without taking an English test.
Important Note: All applicants need to be able to provide Acceptance Letters from the DUT Supervisors, all applications without these letters are not considered for processing.
The eligibility criteria for the award are:
- The applicants are required to be non-Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Educational Background along with maximum age:
- Candidates who intend to apply for a master’s degree must have at least an undergraduate degree and must be less than 35.
- Candidates who are interested in the Ph.D. program must have a MA degree and not be over the age of 40.
The scholarship award application deadline for the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 is 31st March 2022.
The admission status of each applicant will be passed to them individually by the end of the month of July 2022.
The online application for the program will be closed by September 2022.
How to apply for the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022
For all interested eligible applicants or students who want to apply for the scholarship award.
They are urged to apply for the scholarship via the online application system made open by the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2022 in China.
To begin, follow the steps below and then follow the links:
- Apply Online at the CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the crucial documents, and then download the application form. The scholarship type is B and the Agency Number is 10141.
- All the students are required to submit the online application at the DUT website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
- The applicants must submit the application forms and materials by Email (email@example.com) to the School of International Education, in ZIP before the deadline. Please label the subject of your email after “the DUT number of application + your passport name + passport last name” (example 20201100001 + Samuel + John )